Why brush your teeth?
Every day, after each meal or drink, bacteria appear on the tooth. The most effective method to remove plaque is to brush your teeth, but not only that, also to brush your teeth correctly. Daily tooth brushing keeps teeth clean, removes plaque, offers teeth brightening, stimulates gums and maintains health, provides fresh breath.
For proper brushing and teeth brightening your tooth must be cleaned after each meal or at least rinse with water three times a day; an apple can be an excellent choice after a few minutes. If you want to have a strong dental health, naturally whiter teeth, healthy gums or maintain teeth brightening you should brush your teeth every day, twice or three times a day, after each meal for at least 2 minutes.
How to brush your teeth properly?
Tooth brushing can be done by several techniques according to age, enamel and gum of each one of us. We recommend brushing your teeth in the morning, before breakfast in order to remove bacteria during the night. The quantity of acid being released will be less, and demineralization of enamel will be less. Brushing in the evening is done with fluoride toothpaste. It will remineralize the enamel, but be careful about the amount of fluoride. The most important thing: brush your teeth at least 2-3 minutes and apply toothpaste onto a dry toothbrush.
Brushing technique used is extremely important because a wrong brushing is ineffective!How to brush your teeth - Techniques
- Brush your teeth in groups of 2-3 tooth;
- Brush positions are at 45 degrees from the clean surface of the tooth, on tooth, near the gum. Make 5-8 up and down movements, from the gums towards the edge of tooth;
- Do the same thing for the inner surfaces;
- Don’t push too hard because tooth enamel may be affected;
- Place the toothbrush on the area that performs mastication and brush your teeth with light movements;
- Brush tongue from back to the top in order to remove bacteria;
- Spit out the toothpaste and rinse your mouth with water;
- Clean your mouth with mouthwash.
What type of toothbrush should you use?
Dentists recommend a toothbrush with a medium consisting of brushes and a small toothbrush to be used in remote areas. Soft and hard toothbrushes can be used only after a dental checkup. Classic toothbrushes costs are low and cleans your tooth if it is used properly.
Electric toothbrush cleans your tooth better and can be used by children, adults, those who suffer from periodontal disease. It is contraindicated for people with heart disease. Last generation electric toothbrush like sonic toothbrush are much more efficient, brush your teeth in a professional manner and their heads can change every six months. These can be used for teeth whitening, massaging gums, sensitive tooth.
The main advantage lies in a better cleaning, brushing your teeth and narrow spaces between teeth. Another feature of electric toothbrush is that takes care of tooth enamel because has sensors that prevent to push too hard. It also has a timer that makes sure you brush your tooth at least 2 minutes.
Electric toothbrush prices vary between $11-$200 depending on the brand and their features. Cheap electric toothbrushes costs vary between $11-$50 and have the following features:
- improve gum health;
- pressure sensor that stops pulsations;
- soft, rubberized ergonomic handle;
- ergonomic design enables parents and kids to brush together;
- interchangeable panels
gum health in only two weeks;Sonic toothbrush features:
- decreases gum bleeding;
- naturally whiten teeth in just two weeks;
- three modes of cleaning: maximum cleaning, sensitive area cleaning, and massage;
- sonic technology drives fluid to stimulate gums;
- hydroclean brush head that directs fluid between the teeth and gets closer to the benefits of flossing
Brushing baby teeth – Importance
Fluoride toothpaste should be avoided up to 7 years old due to high concentration of fluoride. Consultations to the dentist’s office are required since the first tooth. Soft toothbrush will be used not to injure the baby’s gums and tooth enamel. Brush baby’s tooth gently and teach him with brushing habits. An electric toothbrush at an early age is not necessary because a classic toothbrush can be effective too. However, if you want to buy an electric toothbrush costs vary between $5-$50.
|Best Deal||Best Deal|
|Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush 1 Count||Philips Sonicare HX5610 Essence 5600 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White|
Tips to brush your teeth correctly
- brush your teeth at least 2 minutes, from the gums towards the edge of a tooth;
- the toothbrush should be changed every 3 months;
- use dental floss and mouthwash to brush your teeth properly;
- after teeth bleaching use a desensitizing toothpaste, twice a day for two weeks. Then, can be used a special after-teeth bleaching toothpaste. We recommend consulting your dentist before any use of the product.
“Enjoy your smile!”