Your teeth brightening depends on how serious you are, but also on your desire to have whiter tooth. A whiter smile means more trust, desire for knowledge, beauty. Teeth whitening at your dentist is the most effective method known.
Laser Teeth Bleaching Procedure
The most efficient, but also the most expensive way of teeth whitening is the laser whitening procedure. If you have a larger
amount of money besides the one you would spend on teeth bleaching kits and to benefit from a professional attendance, then, in office teeth brightening is the solution.
How it works? The dentist will take a mold of your tooth, creating a plastic “form” which fits on your tooth. This is the first step to have whiter teeth. Laser whitening requires a tooth fixture placed on your tooth in order to protect the gums while the whitening gel is applied to your tooth. The laser is applied over your tooth activating the hydrogen peroxide.
The light has the role of speeding the whitening process, teeth brightening effect being visible over an hour. This procedure takes about 3 sessions of 20 minutes each. How long does this bleaching resist? …almost 2 years. It’s fantastic, brightening teeth for 2 years! The visible coloration period is in the first 3 months, but the whitening effect lasts up to 2 years time.
It’s essential to know that at your dentist you will stay between one or two hours with the mold and the bleaching solution. After four sessions you will leave the dentist’s office with whiter teeth.
However, the mold can be used at home, the bleaching solution is working overnight. Simple, isn’t it? In some cases your dentist could recommend you teeth bleaching kits just in case that the whitening effect diminishes.
5 Advantages of using this solution
There are huge differences in respect to bought teeth bleaching products and the ones purchased from your dentist. Thereby the power of whitening compound peroxide offered by your dentist is a bigger (15-43%) than the concentration of peroxide hydrogen from bleaching kits (3-6%). Another advantage of in-office teeth brightening is that the dentist applies a bleaching gel on your tooth and gums which protects from whitening effects.
Advantages of trying such whitening solution:
1. the bleaching effect lasts up to 2-3 years;
2. bleaching effects are visible in only 60 minutes;
3. the benefit of a professional control;
4. sensitive teeth bleaching is controlled through fluoridation treatments;
5. before the whitening, the dentist will provide a professional brushing and correct it, if is necessary, colour defects.
Teeth whitening at your dentist is a less used method and expensive, but the results are amazing. Costs vary between $400-$800.
“Enjoy your smile”
- Welcome to the blog dedicated to teeth whitening and dental care!
- Toothpaste Without Fluoride for Kids
- Top 10 Tips To Maintain Your Long Lasting Smile
- Sore Gums Causes and Treatment
- Receding Gums can lead to periodontal disease
- Is Sodium Fluoride Poison ?
- Effective ways to get Brightening Teeth
- Cigarettes – Dangers of teeth brightening
- Red wine – Useful “vice” of our health
- Tooth enamel – Tricks to improve enamel’s health
- Coffee stains your teeth?