Teeth brightening is a process of enamel discoloration spots and dentin stains. Whitening process is most effective for moderate stained tooth; because of that you need to take care of your teeth. Each one of us has at least one time wondered: do I need to whiten my teeth? How would I look like if my tooth were bright? What bleaching kits should I use? Where could I find cheap teeth bleaching?
The results will be the desired ones and, by that I mean bright smile? You are the one who will take this decision based on the whitening solution that suits you.
Why is so important tooth enamel?
(Photo credit: Zeppelin5/www.sxc.hu/photo/670527)
The role of tooth enamel is to protect your tooth from certain processes as the high-level of acid produced by foods with a big amount of sugar. In time loses it’s brightening, teeth whitening being necessary. Before thinking of having a bright smile, either you will white your tooth at the dentist or home or in a natural teeth bleaching way you need a dental consult.
Each one of us is different concerning the structure of teeth, some have bright teeth from childhood and others must choose bleaching kits. Each teeth bleaching product has its own particularities and it is possible to match only to certain people; whitening degree is various based on each ones particularities. That is why the dentist`s advice is crucial. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy tooth.
The risks of teeth brightening: if the dentist`s indications are respected then bleaching process does not represent serious risks. Still we can talk about certain risks associated with teeth bleaching: dental sensibility at various temperature, touch and pressure, but this disappears within one or two days; gum irritations appear to more than 50% of people that use bleaching solutions based on hydrogen peroxide.
It is good to know that after your tooth has gained the desired teeth brightening you should constantly take care of your tooth by:
1. Using some special products at least once a year;
2. Avoid food and drinks that stain your tooth;
3. Use toothpaste and toothbrush in a proper way.
Dentists recommend a teeth whitening treatment at least once a year. Consult a doctor every six months to get clean and brighten tooth.
Teeth brightening treatment benefits :
1. Is effective against tooth decay;
2. Increases the hardness of enamel;
3. Improves enamel health;
4. Decreases tooth sensitivity.
Decayed tooth, without nerves, changes its color over time, so, whitening treatment is required. After the tooth decay has been cleaned, and a professional cleaning performed, the whitening treatment can be applied. Whitening toothpastes remove spots, but don’t have a real bleaching effect; we recommend to use it as maintenance products.
Causes for Loss of Brightening
There are several causes of loss of tooth bright / shine :
1. cigarettes-yellowing your tooth;
2. chocolate-damage your teeth bright, although not as strong as it is believed;
3. coffee-more harmful for tooth than helpful;
4. carbonated drinks-acid is extremely harmful for teeth whitening;
5. red wine-because doesn’t prevent tooth decay, is indicated to be used in small quantities;
6. antibiotic-in large quantities is harmful for teeth brightening;
7. aging process-it is irreversible, so a teeth whitening solution it’s required.
“Enjoy your smile”